Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these
web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations,
and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local
laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from
using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are
protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to view and share materials
(information or software) on Darkmoon Times’s web site for personal,
non-commercial transitory viewing only. Any materials must link back to Darkmoon Times or the owner of the original owner. This is the grant of a license,
not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Darkmoon Times’s web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Darkmoon Times at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- This site discusses World of Warcraft which is a MMORPG created and owned by Blizzard-Activision. This website is not associated with Blizzard, and is the work of a World of Warcraft fansite.
- This site is meant for entertainment purposes. Darkmoon Times is not responsible for consequences from following advice or tips on Darkmoon Times or community site which it promotes.
- The materials on Darkmoon Times’s web site are provided “as is”. Darkmoon Times makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Darkmoon Times does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Darkmoon Times or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Darkmoon Times’s Internet site, even if Darkmoon Times or a Darkmoon Times authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Children under the age of 13 years should not submit any personal information to Darkmoon Times. If you are a minor, you can use this service only in conjunction with permission and guidance from your parents or guardians.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Darkmoon Times’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Darkmoon Times does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Darkmoon Times may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Darkmoon Times does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Darkmoon Times has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Darkmoon Times of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Darkmoon Times’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
Selina Dourman has been working at the Darkmoon Faire since it setup its first tent over 10 years ago. She is responsible for providing information to visitors and she's always making sure the faire looks it's best by keeping the flags flying high and in perfect condition. In her free time, Selina loves sharpening her ring toss skills with Dubenko the turtle.
Have suggestions for the Darkmoon Times? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org today!